Tax Credits for Replacing Your Roof

If you added a heat-efficient metal or asphalt roof to your house last year, you may be able to claim a $500 energy tax credit by filing IRS Form 5695 with your return. Read the rest of this entry »

Spoken by Maggie Dokic | Discussion: Comments Off on Tax Credits for Replacing Your Roof

These articles are not intended to give legal or tax advice, and you should consult your attorney or financial advisor for additional information.

  Copyright © 2007 The Blog That Ate Miami     Agent Login     Design created with Real Estate Tomato     Powered through Tomato Blogs